Thursday, May 13, 2010

Walkin'

I've lost 70 pounds since October, and a big part of that has been from walking. I walk every day at lunch and yesterday one of my co-workers asked me what I listened to during my walk. So, I thought this was a good opportunity to post a bunch of youtube crap to my blog just to, well. I don't know. Figure out how to do post videos to my blog. And it's worked well.

So here's a bunch of crap I listen to when I walk during lunch.



I have an 8 minute version of "Just One Fix" that is probably one of my favorite walking songs, particularly if I'm in a shitty, vengeful mood. A lot of Ministry's heavier stuff is good for this. "N.W.O." would be perfect too. Any of the stuff that kind of sounds like the marching song for an army of evil robots. So. Yeah. Just about anything by Ministry.





The next two songs are proof that I have grown woefully ignorant of the music scene and so am forced to find a lot of my music in commercials.











A lot of my walking songs are Killers songs. They're my new favorite group, and will remain that way until I listen to all of their songs over and over and over again, grow bored, and hate them.

Speaking of which...



"I Hate Myself and I Want To Die" does not sound like it would lend itself well to positive activity, but it's got a nice beat for walking. Steady and hard. And there's really no way for me to talk about this without sounding like I'm talking about something else, is there?







No comments: